Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The center of the universe

He: Well, as you know, i am a very talented person
i am very funny, generous, friendly,
outgoing, smart, good looking,
innovative, tactful, stylish.
I am a good listener, talkative,
always available, smiling,
I care about my friends
I love my family
I am good at what i do
I love my work
and in my field i am an ace,
I love life, I love to be loved, and love in return
I am ..
I do..
I will..
I have..

[...] but enough about me,
tell me "a bit" about you?

She: Well, obviously, there is not much space for you, me and You.
I will leave You both, or both of You, to enjoy the rest of the night
with you and You and you...
and whenever you are through,
I will be around,
and probably,
most probably around You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tu as tout compris!